Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Basics of Cleansing

Keeping your face clean and clear is the first step in any skin care regimen. There are so many products to choose from but there are some key things to think about before selecting what cleanser is best for you. You should always remember everyone has a different skin tone, complexion, and composition. Therefore, skin cleansers can and will react differently with each person and can provide different results and reactions. After learning more about your own skin you will be better prepared to make the right purchase for you.

If you still aren't sure what's best for you, my product suggestions are HydroPeptide's anti-aging infusing cleanser. It has these great exfoliating beads that my clients just love and always ask about. For a cheaper option and for extra sensitive skin I recommend Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash by Johnson & Johnson

More great information on skin cleansing:
Dermatology Care

3 comments:

Steve Peck said...

Becca prescribed me the HydroPeptide cleanser for my oily skin and it works great. I really like the 10% glycolic acid, I really think it has evened the tone of my skin.

The Pachuilo Family said...

Thanks for the facial last week. Does anyone know if the 10% Glycolic is ok for sensitive skin?

Unknown said...

hey becca! love the new blog!!! Now I can get tips from you without getting a facial...Just kidding. I HAVE to get my favorite facial from Becca!